Meet Erin Nomland, PA-C
Erin N. Nomland, PA-C graduated from Penn State University in State College, PA with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nutritional Sciences and from Arcadia University in Glenside, PA with a Master’s Degree of Physician Assistant Studies.
She is certified by the National Commission of Physician Assistants.
She maintains memberships to multiple professional organizations, including American Academy of Physician Assistants, American Gastroenterological Association, and Pennsylvania Society of Gastroenterology.
Erin has specialized in Gastroenterology since 2011 and joined Digestive Disease Associates in 2013. She cares for patients in both the office and hospital setting. She has privileges at both Reading Hospital and Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center.
She is a Berks County native. She is married and lives with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys spending time with her family, running marathons, and autumn.
- Consent to the Use and Disclosure of Health Information for Treatment, Payment, or Healthcare Operations ( 568 KB)
- Authorization for Digestive Disease Associates ( 521 KB)
- Consent for Clinical Anesthesia Services ( 563 KB)
- Consent for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy ( 1 MB)
- Consent to the Use and Disclosure of Health Information ( 568 KB)
- Informed Consent for Clinical Anesthesia Services ( 563 KB)
- Informed Consent for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy ( 1 MB)
- Español Instrucciones para la Colonoscopia ( 99 KB)
- Patient Acknowledgement of Financial Responsibility ( 648 KB)
- Physician Referral Form ( 416 KB)
- Rights and Responsibilities ( 458 KB)