Doctors Office: This is where you go for
regular check-ups and consultations.
Endoscopy Center: This is where you go for medical procedures, including colonoscopies, ultrasounds, studies, and more.
Meet Heather E. Sauder, MSN, CRNP
Ms. Sauder earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Immaculata University and her Master of Science in Nursing from Millersville University.
She has fifteen years of acute-care nursing experience. She spent the early part of her nursing career as a travel nurse, working across the country and finally settling back in Pennsylvania at Lancaster General Hospital in 2008 where she practiced as an Endoscopy Nurse until 2018.
Ms. Sauder is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) and has been practicing as a gastroenterology CRNP in Lancaster County since 2018.
She has privileges at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital and WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital.
Ms. Sauder, her husband and two children reside in Lancaster. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family, traveling and cheering on the Phillies, Eagles and Sixers.
Prep Instructions for Procedures
- Colonoscopy Preparation Instructions, Standard Split Prep ( 133 KB)
- Upper Endoscopy (EGD), Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) or ERCP Preparation ( 58 KB)
- Alta Endoscopia (EGD) o ERCP Preparación ( 185 KB)
- Bowel Prep with Prepopik ( 82 KB)
- Capsule Endoscopy Preparation ( 55 KB)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Preparation Instructions ( 52 KB)
- Español Instrucciones de Dosis Dividida—Prepopik Preparación ( 307 KB)
- Miralax/Gatorade Colonoscopy Preparation—2 Day Prep ( 53 KB)
- Español Preparación De Colonoscopia Miralax Dosis Dividida ( 199 KB)
- Español Preparación de Miralax (2) Dos Dias para la Colonoscopia ( 152 KB)
- Español Preparación Para Flexible Sigmoidoscopy ( 182 KB)
- Español Preparación Para Una Capsular Endoscopia ( 271 KB)