Doctors Office: This is where you go for
regular check-ups and consultations.
Endoscopy Center: This is where you go for medical procedures, including colonoscopies, ultrasounds, studies, and more.
Meet Robert J. Martin, MSN, CRNP
Mr. Martin earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from York College of Pennsylvania.
His bedside nursing experience includes several years as an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) nurse at Hershey Medical Center and at the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Building upon his extensive experience in nursing, he earned a Master of Science Degree in Nursing from Millersville University and pursued graduate research in gerontological care.
Mr. Martin is a board-certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP).
He has been practicing as a gastroenterology CRNP in Lancaster County since 2004. He has privileges at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital and Penn State Health Lancaster Medical Center.
Prep Instructions for Procedures
- Colonoscopy Preparation Instructions, Standard Split Prep ( 133 KB)
- Upper Endoscopy (EGD), Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) or ERCP Preparation ( 58 KB)
- Alta Endoscopia (EGD) o ERCP Preparación ( 185 KB)
- Bowel Prep with Prepopik ( 82 KB)
- Capsule Endoscopy Preparation ( 55 KB)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Preparation Instructions ( 52 KB)
- Español Instrucciones de Dosis Dividida—Prepopik Preparación ( 307 KB)
- Miralax/Gatorade Colonoscopy Preparation—2 Day Prep ( 53 KB)
- Español Preparación De Colonoscopia Miralax Dosis Dividida ( 199 KB)
- Español Preparación de Miralax (2) Dos Dias para la Colonoscopia ( 152 KB)
- Español Preparación Para Flexible Sigmoidoscopy ( 182 KB)
- Español Preparación Para Una Capsular Endoscopia ( 271 KB)