Doctors Office: This is where you go for
regular check-ups and consultations.
Endoscopy Center: This is where you go for medical procedures, including colonoscopies, ultrasounds, studies, and more.
Meet Linda Camlin, CRNP
Linda Camlin was born in NJ and raised in Malvern, PA. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from West Chester University. She worked as a Registered Nurse in the Intensive Care Unit at The Chester County Hospital, and is certified in critical care. Linda then went on to Drexel University where she earned her Master of Science in Nursing / Acute Care Nurse Practitioner and was awarded “The Outstanding Graduate of the Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Track.”
She is Board Certified from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She is also a member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing. Linda works primarily at The Chester County Hospital where she rounds on gastroenterology inpatients.
She enjoys golf and travel with with her husband and two sons.
Master of Science in Nursing / Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Prep Instructions for Procedures
- 4 Liter Glycol Instructions AM ( 24 KB)
- 4 Liter Glycol Instructions PM ( 23 KB)
- Capsule Consent ( 33 KB)
- Clear Liquid Diet ( 36 KB)
- Clenpiq Instructions AM ( 23 KB)
- Clenpiq Instructions PM ( 23 KB)
- Gatorade Instructions AM ( 24 KB)
- Gatorade Instructions PM ( 25 KB)
- Plenvu Instructions AM ( 23 KB)
- Plenvu Instructions PM ( 24 KB)
- Suprep Instructions AM ( 24 KB)
- Suprep Instructions PM ( 24 KB)
- SuTab Instructions AM ( 25 KB)
- SuTab Instructions PM ( 24 KB)